Saturday, October 19, 2013

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Like Target

Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:

Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): "I think the selling was overdone but people were expecting a blowout quarter and they didn't get one."

Southwest Airlines (LUV): "I still like it. I like US Airways Group (LCC) even more, though." Target (TGT): "I like Target. Retail has been oversold and Target is a good one." Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (RUTH): "I think it works. It's not my fave but I think it works. I think that Yum! Brands (YUM) will come back, too." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC

No comments:

Post a Comment